According to the art. 13 of the European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter “REGULATION”), Daunia Plast S.p.A. (hereinafter “Owner”) intends to provide adequate information regarding the user’s personal data collected from the website www.dauniaplast.it.
This policy is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the platform to the owner’s domain and, therefore, is not to be considered in any way responsible for third party websites.
1. HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Daunia Plast S.p.A. with registered office in Trinitapoli (BT) at Via degli Artigiani 15 – 76015 Trinitapoli (BT), Telephone +39 0883 632034, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
a) Data provided voluntarily by the user
If the user wishes to make use of the services offered by the site, specifically when requesting to receive information, he may voluntarily communicate the following data by filling in the required forms: personal data (name, surname, company name); contact details (e-mail address, city).
b) Navigation data
As all the websites, this one acquires automatically some personal data during its normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be share with third parties interested but by the nature could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data could include:
- – Internet protocol addresses (IP);
- – Operating system and data that identify the browser and the version in use;
- – Internet service provider (ISP);
- – Details of the device in use and network access data.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you access a website. These tools allow you to register certain parameters and data communicated to the computer system through the browser used and, therefore, allow an analysis of the user’s habits in the use of the Site (for example, monitoring of sessions or memorization of preferences).
For specific information on these practices, please refer to the cookies policy of this site at link https://pauniaplast.it/cookies-policy
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING LAW
The personal data collected will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to Article 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- a) to guarantee navigation and user experience on the site;
- b) respond to the requests of users forwarded by filling in the special “contact” section on the site;
- c) send newsletters to receive updates on all site news, activities or products of Daunia Plast S.p.A .;
- d) send promotional and advertising material by email, sms, calls, instant messaging, subject to specific consent and until revocation of the same;
With reference to these purposes, the owner has a legitimate interest in offering you a better browsing experience on the website and to respond to any requests, therefore an explicit consent to the processing will not be required. Conversel, personal data may be used to send promotional and / or advertising messages only with the explicit consent.
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide his personal data.
5. PROCESSING METHOD AND DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality on the part of the specifically appointed parties.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
In particular, the owner will keep personal data only for the time strictly necessary to manage the service requested by the user or until required by legal or contractual obligations.
requested by the user or until required by legal or contractual obligations. As regards the data processed for informational, promotional and / or advertising purposes, issued with prior consent, they will be kept until the moment in which the interested party intends to revoke this consent.
6. COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION OF DATA
The data collected may be share with employees, collaborators and companies supplying Daunia Plast S.p.A., as authorized or responsible for processing in accordance with articles 28 and 29 of the Regulations in order to carry out tasks of a technical and organizational nature.
The personal data of the users being processed by the Owner are not disclosed to undetermined subjects or transferred Third Countries or to international organizations.
Any transfers of data to countries outside the EU will be within the limits and in compliance with the conditions set forth in Articles 44 et seq. of the Regulation.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The user has the right to exercise, pursuant to Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the following rights:
- a. access to personal data – Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data. This right also includes the possibility of receiving information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the categories of data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, the period of conservation, as well as information about the identification details of the owner, managers or subjects to whom the data can be communicated or who can learn about them;
- b. rectification – Check that the personal data held by the Data Controller are correct and complete, otherwise proceed with rectification or integration.
- c. cancellation – Request the deletion of all data present in the Data Controller systems.
- d. processing limitation – Limit or interrupt the use of personal data for certain purposes or purposes.
- e. data portability – Obtain a copy of personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- f. opposition – The user may object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of all or part of the personal data relevant to the purpose of the collection or to oppose the processing of personal data for advertising and promotional purposes
- g. withdraw consent – If specific consent has been given to the processing of personal data, the user, at any time, can revoke the consent without compromising the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to that time;
- h. complaint to a supervisory authority – Propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it) against the treatment carried out by Life Intimo s.r.l. through the site.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the owner at the e-mail address email@example.com
8. LOGIN SOCIAL
The site contains Social Network Button (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram) that allow the user to interact with a “click” with social networks. The social buttons on the site are links that refer to the data controller’s accounts on the social networks depicted. The interactions and information acquired are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. In case that an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.